A superior alloy makes a superior aluminum scuba tank Luxfer Gas Cylinders offers a broad range of high-pressure aluminum scuba cylinders, as well as the world’s only hoop-wrapped composite scuba cylinders. More than 50 years ago, Luxfer developed the world’s first aluminum scuba cylinder in collaboration with the legendary Jacques-Yves Cousteau, inventor of the original Aqua Lung®1 equipment that revolutionized underwater diving.
- Current VIP or Visual Inspection Included!
- Includes Deluxe Pro Valve
- Max fill pressure: 3000 PSI / 207 bar
- Capacity: 77.4 cubic feet / 2192 liters
- Length: 26.1 inches / 662 millimeters
- Diameter: 7.3 inches / 184 millimeters
- Weight: 31.5 pounds / 14.3 kilograms
- Buoyancy:Full salt water buoyancy -1.7 pounds / -0.8 kilograms
Empty salt water buoyancy 4.2 pounds / 1.9 kilograms
- FULL MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
No Shipping. Local pick-up only at High Tide Scuba Mansfield, Texas.